INFORMATION ABOUT POSTER SESSIONS
GUIGELINES FOR THE PROPOSALS
The , merged in the various Thematic Areas of the Congress by the Organizing Committee, will be divided according to the basic topic on which the proposed contributions are based; they will provide an opportunity for agile and interactive discussion among tra scholars, especially young researchers or students, who want to present their work (each person can submit a maximum of 3).
Every selected posters will be hung before the start of each session and, subsequently, each participant will have 5 minutes to present their work.
The discussions will be coordinated by a Chairman with the participation of the authors of the poster who will answer any questions in-depth.
ADVICE FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE POSTER:
- Posters should be exhibited by the authors on provided panels using strips of wall
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 85 cm width by 120 cm height
- Margins should be at least 2.5 cm on all sides of the poster.
- In order for the poster to be easy to read, font size should be legible.
- Font colour should be different from the background.
- The format should follow international standards, i.e. introduction, method, results, discussion, conclusions and bibliography.
- Tables, graphs and pictures should be used to highlight salient points.
- Tables, graphs and pictures should be titled.
Participants interested in presenting one or more posters, for one or more sessions, should send their proposal by not later than 30th July 2014, by completing and sending the poster request form
The Executive Secretariat will proceed to communicate the assigned panel number and the procedure to be followed by selected participants, in presenting their work
Submission of selected posters shall be confirmed upon payment of Congress Registration.
All the posters will have to be removed by the end of the Conference. The Organizing Committee is not responsible for posters that have not been withdrawn by the end of the day
The Organizing Committee may publish posters in the Conference Review, depending on the merit of the presentation and the available budget. In due course, selected authors will be contacted to put forward a finalised version of their work.
PROPOSALS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED TO:
STRATEGIC THERAPY CENTER
Piazza S. Agostino, 11 – 52100 Arezzo (Italy)
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or via fax: +39 0575 350277